Get off the couch and on the fast-lane to fitness with the FirstRun app. Based on Josh Clark’s acclaimed Couch to 5K (C25K) program, FirstRun makes it easy to start running and working out. By spending just 30-minutes a day, thrice a week for 9-weeks, beginners and advanced runners can get into the stride, and end up completing a five-kilometer or three-mile run within months. This could be your first step towards running a marathon.
Voice-guided running and real-time tracking
With our award-winning voice talent guiding you on your runs, you won’t feel the sting of the workout, while enjoying the perks of running. With the right motivation, running tips and guidance in English, FirstRun is as good as your personal running coach. You will even be able to track your daily and total runs with our summary dashboard. Support for more languages is also coming soon.
For beginners and experienced runners
FirstRun is not about how far you run, how fast you can go; whether you walk, jog or run. It’s about the will to change your lifestyle. Far too many people excuse themselves from getting fit because of the steep learning curve or for lack of time, but FirstRun eases you into the routine with simple running-walking combinations from Day 1. Whether you are a beginner, or actively running as part of a group or club, or preparing for a race, put on your running shoes (or go barefoot), and start off on your daily trail.
Easiest path to fitness
FirstRun can complement your weight loss plans by acting as a gateway exercise. It’s easy to pick up for first-time runners and equally enriching for those who exercise every day. Mix it up with your Yoga routine or martial arts training for a bit of variety in your workouts. And its no-nonsense approach won’t conflict with your diet either. Within a few weeks you will be running regularly, burning fat, boosting your glycogen stores and improving overall speed, stamina and aerobic activity. You won’t even realize how easily FirstRun fits into your routine as you become leaner, faster and stronger.
Run anywhere, anytime
You won’t need to dedicate more than 30 minutes per day over 9 weeks, so it won’t eat into your busy schedule. Start your FirstRun in the morning, during a quick break at office, or in the evenings. What’s more, with the FirstRun app you can run on a treadmill in a gym, outdoors with a running mate, or run solo in the park. We have the right assistance for all kinds of conditions.
– Walking plus Running program: To ease you into the healthy habit of running.
– Voice-guided running: Never miss a beat with our award-winning voice coach.
– GPS integration: Track your running distance in real-time.
– Personal workout diary: With stats and graphs, you can keep an eye on your running progress.
– Take a breather: Feeling tapped out? Take a break by hitting pause anytime, or continue the session later.
– Jump the queue: Flexible program suited for first timers as well as advanced runners.
– Run the right way: Distraction-free running anytime, anywhere.
– Universal support: From Gingerbread to Lollipop, FirstRun is built for all Android smartphones.
• Long-distance running programs
• Map your runs
• Integrated music player
Got any suggestions or feedback? Write in to [email protected], and we’ll keep you updated with any changes and fixes.
Categories:Health & Fitness